Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- By telephone - please call after 09:00
- In person - drop your repeat slip or written request in to reception having clearly marked the items required.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want it posted back to you.
- By email - to email@example.com
- On-line - via Prescriptions Icon ( link below). You must register with the practice to access this service.
* Once you register for this service, you can access it via Prescriptions on the Home Page.
DO NOT use the on-line repeat prescription service to send comments to the practice. We cannot respond or deal with them via this source. If you have a query - please ring the surgery.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
Patients on repeat medication may be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment, only IF requested to do so, to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.